Friday 20 April 2012

Artist Copies.



               ^Tom Whalen Original ^








^My Copy^  (Made in Photoshop)

To create Tom Whalen's Robot copy I drew the outline in pen and scanned it onto my USB stick. I then uploaded it into Photoshop and worked into the image by building and comparing the colours to the original.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




My Copy
^ Above is my copy of hexagonall's own movie poster version of Tim Burton's film "The Corpse Bride". I created and cut out a stencil of the hand - Seen Above. I then used the silk screen printing technique using a silk screen, acrylic paint and the stencil onto black card to get my copy effect. Even though my copy is not exact to the original I still like the effect it has developed into.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Eric Tanner's Original Vanessa's Cupcake.
^ To create this copy of Eric Tanner's Vanessa Cupcake, I painted a white section using Acrylic Paint onto Brown paper. I drew the outline of the original in black pen and scanned it onto the computer. I then edited the drawing in Photoshop, comparing it to the original and printed the competed Photoshop onto the dried brown paper. Even though the image isn't exact as the original I still like how it has turned out. One mistake I made was that the white patch needed to be bigger and longer as the printed Photoshop overlays.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Original Version

My Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment